Monday, January 13, 2014

Beginnings

Hello again! I have now been in Moscow, Idaho for 24 hours. When I arrived last night, it was cloudy, and it was already dark by 4:30 pm. Fortunately, today was relatively clear. On a bad note, it was very, very windy. The weather would have been all right, except the biting wind made it seem much colder. I spent today walking around campus in the daylight to get my bearings. The buildings are all very modern-looking and quite large. Here is the Admin Building.

Here is what my dorm looks like:
Here are some other campus sites:


Here is the athletic complex, the Kibbie dome, as well as a view from the top of the hill and a football practice field.


The really cool aspect about Idaho is that a Beta chapter exists here. I have gotten to meet their president, as well as other guys, and they are a really good group. It's nice to have a home away from home. Their chapter house is nice as well.




1 comment:

  1. Hey Cameron! I am so glad that you have gotten to explore campus, meet your Beta brothers, and that you got the chance to bebop around Seattle. I can't wait to read all of your future posts! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete